The Department offers numerous international programs and provides students from all over the world the opportunity of an international educational path. Find out International relations in UniTo, and International programs held by the Department.
If you are a student with a foreign qualification/degree and you want to apply for one of the Degree courses of the Department, follow instructions available at APPLY@UNITO or in Step by step registration procedure for international students.
If you are a student enrolled at a foreign University and you want to experience an exchange mobility at our Department, discover our programs:
Need any help? Ask your Buddy
Buddy Project is a welcome and support service to international students enrolled to a degree programme in UniTO and to international exchange students in mobility through the Erasmus+ programme or through a study abroad scheme.
If you are an international student you will be contacted directly by a Buddy after your registration at UniTO.
Buddies will help you to:
- learn Italian language and culture
- receive information and clarify doubts about your experience at UniTO
- receive information about the services offered by the University such as libraries, studying rooms, university restaurants, sport activities, and more
- receive information about health care, residence permit and housing
- fulfill the administrative procedures related to your mobility, such as register courses on your career plan, enrol to exams, and more)
- make new friends.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to get in touch with a buddy before your arrival.
Read more about Buddy project – Do you need suppor-TO?
EDISU (the regional Agency for the Right of Education of Piedmont) offers a service of halls of residences. If you want to book a room at EDISU, follow this procedure:
1) Create your EDISU account
2) Further information
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, EDISU services could have changed. Check the EDISU homepage before applying for a room.
Ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities
- Support to international students
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus programme
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility
- Support for double degrees programs
Promotes the University of Turin in a welcoming environment where students, graduates and even those who are merely curious can approach the University. The staff helps the users to search for information on university courses, scholarships, doctorates, housing and all aspects of student life. The staff also helps International Erasmus students to find accommodation and give them information about Italian language courses, lessons, classrooms, deadlines.
Details about Infopoint